That’s RIGHT guys. A whole WEEK of deals in honor of the Hallmark holiday that reminds us to keep it sexy and romantic.
While waiting to see Fifty Shades Freed, you’ll probably want to get warmed up…that’s why I’m offering my favorite novella Cut to the Core for a reduced price starting tomorrow!
What’s that you say? Sara, you told us time and time again (if you’re a newsletter subscriber; if not, I’ve only told you once) that you’re only discounting this book once for the foreseeable future! Are you a liar? Should I believe ANYTHING that you say?
That’s the catch – this promotion is only available in the UK market!!! Sorry fellow Americans, but hopefully you’ve already had the chance to read this story. Perhaps you’ll want to send this book to a friend across the pond?
Excellent British rom-coms:
- Bridget Jones’ Diary
- Love Actually
- Anything by Sophie Kinsella (except the Shopaholic books because they stress me out too much!!!)
- The Wedding Date (totally underrated film IMO)
- Anything by Kat French (who I discovered this Christmas and I am obsessed)
- Harry Potter, books 4-7, specifically only the parts involving Hermione and Ron
- 50 Shades of Grey books (now now hear me out: yes, these are neither British nor a rom OR a com. But EL James IS British and I think you can hear it in the way she writes. Agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments and we’ll duke it out)
- Anything by Katie Fforde
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (trust me, this counts, and I can’t wait to see the movie that they’d better make out of their love story)